Old Neighborhood Italian
DescriptionSweet fennel sausage, lightly spiced pepperoni, mushrooms, and green peppers come together for a classic pairing on a Gluten-Free Ancient Grain Crust spread with marinara sauce and topped with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1 - Venice Bakery Gluten-Free Ancient Grain Crust
- 1 Cup - Marinara sauce
- ½ Cup - Sweet fennel sausage, sliced
- ½ Cup - Pepperoni, sliced
- ½ Cup - Green peppers sliced
- 1 Cup - Mozzarella cheese shredded
INSTRUCTIONSSTEP 1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
STEP 2. Top the Gluten-Free Ancient Grain Crust with the marinara sauce then add the sweet fennel sausage, pepperoni, and green peppers then finish with mozzarella cheese.
STEP 3. Transfer to a pizza stone or baking rack and cook for 12-15 minutes until pizza is crispy and cheese is golden.
STEP 4. Remove from oven, slice, and serve immediately.