Hawaiian Deep Dish
DescriptionA taste of the Hawaiian Islands starts with a layer of marinara on a Gluten-Free Raised Edge Crust topped with torn fresh mozzarella, dotted with bits of pineapple and layered with sliced Canadian bacon, finished with parmesan cheese and baked golden brown.
- 1 - Venice Bakery Gluten-Free Raised Edge Crust
- 1 Cup - Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups - Fresh mozzarella, torn into chunks
- 10 Slices - Canadian bacon, cut into quarters
- ½ Cup - Pineapple, small chunks
- ¾ Cup - Parmesan cheese, grated
INSTRUCTIONSSTEP 1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
STEP 2. Pour the marinara sauce into the Gluten-Free Raised Edge Crust and top with chunks of mozzarella then layer with Canadian bacon and pineapple, finishing with the parmesan cheese.
STEP 3. Transfer to a pizza stone or baking rack and cook for 12-15 minutes until pizza is crispy and cheese is golden.
STEP 4. Remove from oven, slice, and serve immediately.